Created by “The Genius Brand.”
Review by: Mr.Gravity
“Consciousness” is a product made by “The Genius Brand” and is a self-startup by a gentleman named Robert Oliver. There isn’t a lot of information on Robert other than his active social media platforms. His posts contain encouraging messages, science driven podcasts, free study based work out programs/challenges, and an assortment on transparent in-depth information about his company. There is even a video on YouTube where Robert takes you behind the scenes to his labs and factory in Atlanta. I personally think that is very transparent and humble for a CEO to show off that much information.
We are going break down every part of “Consciousness” to really understand what is really happening under the lid. I will try and keep it as simple as possible so it won’t get too confusing. I will only try to focus on the cognitive benefits this product was intended for.
Acetyl-L- Carnitine HCI, 1g:
Standard dosage is about 1g/dose
• ALCAR for short, is a natural substance in your body that has an incredible amount of benefits in the body.
• Research shows that it may improve memory and mitochondrial functions.
• Naturally increases activity in the neurotransmitter acetylcholine which is critical to brain health, especially the older you get.
Lions Mane [Fruit Body] Powder, 1g:
Standard dosage is about 1g-3g/day
• First off, I am a firm believer that Lions Mane is an INCREDIBLE nootropic with a lot of the science community backing it.
• [Fruit Body] offers a wider array of the mushrooms nutritional spectrum.
• Lions Mane Mushroom is the only mushroom that can support brain regeneration as well as enhance overall cognition.
• It promotes nerve growth factor/growth of neurons in the brain.• Lions Mane Mushrooms have a very synergistic effect with other nootropics.
AlphaSize(as 50% Alpha-GPC), 600mg:
Standard dosage is about 600mg/day
• Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine increases acetylcholine in the central nervous system.
• Acetylcholine is a primary neurotransmitter that impacts memory, learning, and attention.
• May produce an enhancing effect on Acetylcholine functions.
• More bioavailable than other choline precursors. (Body can absorb and metabolize easily)
Standard Dosage is about 500mg-1500mg/day
• Can improve cognitive controls such as multi-tasking, memory, reaction time.
• May help prevent stress-induced memory deficits.
• May maintain mental capacity during stressful events.
• May help alleviate some symptoms of depression.
Methyliberine (Dynamine), 125mg:
Standard Dosage is about 100-200mg/day
• Methyliberine is a natural stimulant that enhances mood.
• Increases energy by preventing adenosine from binding. (Prevents fatigue/sleepiness)
• Operates like caffeine by being able to increase mental sharpness.
• Increases mental focus.
Side note: Methyliberine (Dynamine) is still in the early research stages because it is a new compound. So research could change the given information stated above as of 07/15/2020
Caffeine (From Coffea Arabica [Fruit] Extract), 100mg:
Standard Dosage is about 100-300mg/Day
• Blocks adenosine which is the neurotransmitter that makes you tired.
• Increases mental clarity and focus.
• Natural mood enhancer and may help with depression.
• May help protect your brain from free radical damage.
SerinAid (as 50% Phosphatidylserine), 100mg:
Standard dosage is about 100-300mg/day
• Key in maintenance and cellular function especially in the brain.
• Seems to improve attention in people with declining thinking skills.
• Improves memory retention in aging people.
• Helps in prevention of overall age-related cognitive decline
NeuroFactor (Coffea Arabica [Fruit]Extract), 100mg:
Standard dosage is about 100mg/day
• Enhances the production of BDNF. (Overall brain health/memory)
• Stimulates the brain and gives sharp focus.
• Improves memory retention and higher thinking
AstraGin (Panax Notoginseng [Root] Extract and AstragalusMembranaceus [Root] Extract), 50mg:
Standard Dosage is approximately 50mg/day
• Increases the absorption of amino acids, fatty acids which are imperative to brain health.
• This ingredients main purpose is to increase absorption and bioavailability.
Huperzia Serrata [Whole Plant] (Standardized to 1% Huperine-A), 10mg:
Standard dosage is approximately Unknown
• Boosts acetylcholine production. (Memory, learning, attention)
• Prevents free radical damage to cholinergic neurons.
• Helps can help revert learning and memory deficits through its inhibitory effects.
• Improves cognition in patients with memory deficits.
Citric Acid: Flavoring from citrus fruits, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract: Sugar substitute from the stevia plant, Natural Flavors: Mysterious, Silica: Anti-clumping agent, Beet Root Extract: Lowers triglycerides(type of fat), andMonk Fruit Extract: Sweetener
“Consciousness” prides itself on being a “Super Nootropic Brain Booster” and that it “Enhances Focus, Concentration, and Memory” on the label, but does it practice what it preaches? If we look at the previous section we can really see that Robert Oliver really pulled out all the punches on his product. It doesn’t look like you can pack much more into this little can. The big swingers here seem to be Acetyl-L- Carnitine HC,I Lions Mane [Fruit Body] Powder, AlphaSize(as 50% Alpha-GPC), and L-Tyrosine. Which seem to me like they are EXACTLY what this label was showcasing.
So one of the most important things in any powdered supplement is the taste. If you hate it then you won’t take it! Taste wise I really enjoy “Consciousness!” Their watermelon flavor is very sweet and mixes well in smoothies or even just a glass of water. You may have to stir a bit more in water though as some of these ingredients are a bit hydrophobic. You may have to restir every once in a while if you are drinking it slowly with water. The hydrophobic ingredients sometimes settle at the bottom.
Overall my experience with Genius “Consciousness” was incredible! Every time I took it I could feel the effects almost immediately and I actually enjoyed sipping on it. I really felt like I noticed it the most when I was studying because my focus was razor sharp. On a side note I also noticed being able to memorize long series of numbers a whole lot easier, and trust me I am not a numbers guy!
At a face value of $37.99 for 15 servings it’s a bit expensive, but that’s the price you pay for extremely clean and dense ingredients. I try to take it 3 times a week especially on those weird off days to make it last longer and best make use of its effects. I will definitely reorder this product indefinitely with all the awesome benefits you receive from it.
You can also save 15% off every purchase here with the code: MrGravity
Label Accuracy: 10/10